Sunday, April 7, 2013

C4K Summary for March

C4K #4
Somehow while posting my February C4K summary I posted number five instead of number four. I will post number four this time instead of number. I hope this is okay.
Bayleigh is in Ms. Vannoy’s first grade class. She had a real sweet and simple post about her family. She said she loves her family and they are sweet. She says they help her do stuff she can’t do.

My response to her was
Hello Bayleigh. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am going to be a teacher one day. I love my family very much also. I have a big family and we help each other all of the time. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
She replied that she has a brother.

 
C4K #6
Drew is in the 6th grade from Waukesha, WI. His post was about a book he had read. He was to decide if he would be friends with the main character. He said he would be friends with the main character Matthias because he is someone you can rely on. He said Matthias was really adventurous and he liked that.

My response to him was
My name is Marie Allgood. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I am in college to become a teacher. It is very important to have a good friend that you can rely on and trust. I enjoy friends that are adventurous and make me laugh. I hope that you many friends that you can laugh with. I am so happy that I was able to read your blog. You are doing a great job, keep up the good work.

 
C4K #7
Eli is in Ms Lentine’s class. His post was about science fair background, William Kamkwamba. He feels that William wasn’t successful the first time because he didn’t have all of the needed parts or the engineering background. He says if he could change one thing it would be the houses. He would make them more efficient.

My response to him was
Hello Eli, my name is Marie Allgood. I am a college student at the University of South Alabama. I am studying to be a teacher. I am so happy that you have your own blog. I enjoyed your comments. Keep up the good work.

 
C4K #8
Atze is in Mrs. Krebs class in Western Iowa. Atze went to a presentation about a holocaust survivor named Philip Gans. Atze says we should all remember our past no matter what it is and learn from our mistakes.

My response was
Hello Atze my name is Marie Allgood. I am an EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama. I am studying to be a teacher. I really enjoyed reading through your blog. I agree with many of your opinions throughout your blog. Everyone has a past rather it is pleasant or not. Our past helps to mold who we are. I hope you continue with your blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment